We’re so excited to announce that our honey harvest is being featured on TV in an upcoming episode of Seattle KING5’s Gardening With Ciscoe!
Our Issaquah restaurant is the first in the area to produce its own wild honey right on our property. We have five beehives on our restaurant rooftop for the sole purpose of producing a unique “Issaquah honey” for our guests.
- 9/28 on KONG 16 at 1:30pm
- 9/29 on KING 5 at 10 am
- 10/12 on KING 5 at 10:00 am
- KONG 16 at 1:30 pm
WildFin Rooftop Honey Inspired Dishes
We’re incorporating our Rooftop Honey to several new dishes, available at both the Issaquah and Renton Landing restaurant locations:
- Oven roasted Snoqualmie Valley brussel sprouts with bacon and spicy WildFin Rooftop Honey lime glaze
- Jalapeno cornbread griddle cakes with sweet cream butter and WildFin Rooftop honey
- WildFin Rooftop Honey yogurt berry parfait
- WildFin Rooftop Honey Greek yogurt with Oregon berry jam and all natural granola